I'm not sure what you in the spirit world observe about us here, but I don't need to tell you about the major highlights of the last 20 years, such as births and marriages, because you probably attended the temple ceremonies yourself. The number of your nieces and nephews continues to grow, and we are teaching them about you and about the need to treat all of our Heavenly Father's children with respect, no matter what their abilities may be.
Your life taught me about love and service, and your passing helped me realize that our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness applies to me personally. Thinking about you in the spirit world, knowing that you and our forebears are there to greet me when I pass on myself, gives me consolation. I look forward to seeing you again, and I want to be worthy to live eternally with you as my sister.
We miss you.
Love, Marcie
Thank you, Marcie. I think you expressed what most of us feel. Well said.
ReplyDeleteKatie
This is very sweet Marcie. Thank you for sharing this.
ReplyDeletei love this marcie. this website is the best on the whole internet.
ReplyDelete