
This one's for Jan.
I call it 19 Bobbypin Confusion.
I wish Jan could've fixed it for me, it would've looked better. I had to look nice because I went to the final banquet for the Upward Bound Program, the summer school thing for which I taught Spanish.
I guess I didn't have to look nice, but I'm a Fillmore, and I have a name to uphold. And maybe I didn't look nice, but I didn't look boring, and that's important.
My hair was a mane after that.
Rachel can tell you, my hair's been really curly lately!


What is up with this? What's this Bruce-wave coming out in my later years? I don't know, but I won't complain. At least I have hair that will hold 19 bobby pins. That's all, thanks for listening.
I believe the way Rachel described it was "a bit dread-lockish" in the back! But your twirly bobby-pin creation looked cute and fancy!
ReplyDeletehahah well dread lockish was accurate, am i right or am i right?
ReplyDelete