I thought maybe the blog was the best way to put up all the pictures. I hadn't been to Kentucky for 15 years. Not since Mom & Dad moved and I got married.
| Excited to go! |
| Gross Mom! |
| Look what I found in the airport. |
| Flag ceremony |
| Lady Liberty |
| Quincy called her "Eka-witty" |
| It is so beautiful there. Just driving around was wonderful. |
| Just like I remember it. |
| "Where the Old Ohio Flows" |
| He loved Rabbit Hash. He found an unattended beer can on a picnic table. Stephanie got to him on time! |
| My favorite shirt in the Rabbit Hash General Store. |
| Quincy surprised us during sacrament meeting! |
| Where I was baptized. |
| Where I danced for many nights of my life. Melinda had her reception here. We performed Marcie's roadshow. So many memories. |
| When I have dreams where I'm in church, it's still in this building. |
| Remember racing out of that foyer and running over Greg Shields?! Good times. |
| Quincy and Justice played and fought and played and fought. |
| Chili cheese fries and a Big Buford. Don't worry: I only got through half of each the first day, and I ate salads the rest of the day. |
| This place is still here?! |
| DEER! |
| Carole Hahn's old house where we had piano lessons. |
| My old house |
| Go Raiders! |
| We shared our memories of Mr. Cooper. |
| There's a new part stuck in there. |
| Mall Road has a fancy sign. The rest of it is not that fancy. |
| Florence Y'All |
| Not blue. But Snappy Tomato Pizza is still there! |
| Go Rebels...? |
| He took a nap on the way home. |
| He's more excited than he looks. |
| Happy to be home! |
| These shoes were like $5 |
| "New" school clothes. That shirt came from Mark. |
| Kindergarten readiness! |
| Edward called these "Missouri Party Pants." He really wanted to keep these. I really didn't want that. |
Love living it again through your pictures! :)
ReplyDelete