We also got one of these:

But ours is very dirty and has a bigger back seat and bigger wheels so it's farther off the ground. Then imagine your shortest sister trying to climb up in that thing in a dress. It's a good thing I've been practicing on the pull-up bar for a few years now —I can barely do an actual pull-up, but I can pull myself up in the truck.
And we got one of these after my Kia Sedona was totaled in a crash:

We got it on an online car auction, so in real life, mine has hail damage on the hood and top, a couple of cracked mirrors and it needs the windshield replaced sometime. We got a screaming deal on it. (That's a literal statement: when I told my neighbor how much we paid for it, she screamed.)
No comments:
Post a Comment