Monday, August 31, 2015

Us at the Indianapolis Temple

(Old draft, started Tues July 14)
Jason & I were invited to be tour guides for the VIP tours that started today. As part of training for that, we got to tour Monday night as a family, and today (Tuesday) we led a tour comprised of an interfaith women's group. Those were great experiences! 

I had wanted a family photo taken at the temple together Monday night. We started with freshly-combed hair, but then sat through a training meeting and then toured the temple. By the time we finished the tour, it was dark, but our stake president's wife still snapped this photo of us. We were a little disheveled, but we were happy since we had just had a wonderful time together.



Post script: The Browns and Treanors came, and we toured the temple together. It was so great! (True couldn't make it on this trip, and Jason & James had to dash off before this was taken.)


A few days after this was the day I had signed Jason up to help with parking at the open house. I had signed up James to go at the same time and help put on shoe coverings. Weston also got to go as a volunteer, which was really fun for James.

No comments:

Post a Comment