Friday, August 2, 2013

My Maturity Ranking

 Well I recently went up in my maturity rankings, July was a pretty big month for me. Huge actually. I transformed from a baby to a full-blown woman. From a seedling to a spruce. From an avocado to a guacamole. ...? You get the idea.

Let me enumerate.

1. I bought a car!




Yes, I own this. Pretty slick, huh? It's an 09 Mazda 3. So that also means I have
2. a car payment now. My 
3. very first loan.  Also a very grown up thing. And 
4. car insurance! Goodness, I'm just aging right before your eyes. Plus at work I just signed up for
5. a health savings account and 
6. dental insurance. All within July!

I think I'm done for a while until I get a mortgage or buy a cemetery plot. Those seem like the next steps in my progression.

All of this womanhood is overwhelming.

Although this keeps happening....




....so I've still got room to grow.


1 comment: