Sunday, April 7, 2013

Praise's Two Teeth


I had two wiggley teeth.  They were the two bottom teeth underneath my two front teeth.  I was happy because my two adult teeth had come in behind the two baby teeth.

My dad would think that it was so gross when I wiggled my teeth.  He would say, "Eeewww!"  I sent a picture to my dad at work one day.

Once, when I was wiggling my teeth, I felt one tooth pop.  When I felt underneath, I felt a little bump.  When my mom looked at my finger, she said, "You have blood on your finger!  You have to wipe that off before you touch anything."  I didn't know that I had blood on my finger.

Early Sunday morning, I was in my bed, and I felt thirsty, so I decided to take a drink.  After I took a drink, I thought, "I haven't played with my teeth very much today.  I want to wiggle them."  So I wiggled the one that wasn't so wiggley.  Then I felt it pop.  I looked in my hand, and I saw my tooth!  I went to my mom and dad's room and said, "Mommy, I lost my tooth!"  She said, "Good job, Praise!"  Then my dad woke up and said, "Good job!"  I went into my room and looked at my tooth.  Then I dropped my tooth.  I was sad.  I decided to go tell Mom and Dad.  I said sadly to Mom, "Mommy, I lost my tooth."  My dad said, "I'll come with you, Praise, right now."  So he went into my room and found my tooth.

When I was at Church in sacrament meeting, I was playing with my other loose tooth.  My dad said, "You can do it; you can just pull it out!" Before sacrament meeting ended, I pulled really hard on my tooth, and I felt my tooth pop.  And there was my other tooth in my hand!  I had lost two teeth in one day!  I don't have a big space in my mouth because my adult teeth are right there!

The tooth fairy came Sunday night, and she gave me two quarters instead of one.  On Monday morning, I told my dad, "The tooth fairy gave two quarters instead of one!"

The End

Praise xD

1 comment:

  1. hi praise!

    nice story! i'm glad the tooth fairy gave you 2 quarters. ella lost two teeth at one time a few years ago. she was running and fell down on cement and her two front teeth came out. they were already loose. she was really scared at first but then she was happy that her new teeth were growing in.

    it feels funny to have a whole in your mouth where your tooth was, huh?
    thanks for writing to the family. we sure love you!
    love, aunty melinda

    ReplyDelete