Friday, December 16, 2011

Fall on the frontier

When last we met in August, it was still over 100 degrees everyday in Oklahoma. Since cooling off, things have been very nice. Plus, my exterminator comes every other month and that makes a big difference. Here's some highlights of our lives:

September
We went to the fair.

We saw duck races and pig races. The pigs were our favorites. We also saw the best groomed, cleanest cows on earth.

October
Edward pooped in the potty (not shown). He received a reward (we'll show that).
I decorated pumpkins again this year. The crest doesn't mean anything, per se, it just looked so awesome. Until someone stole it.
For Halloween, we went with a medical theme. I altered a 10-year-old boy shirt to look like a doctor's coat for Edward. Then I made a pair of scrubs for Frederick. Then I dug out the hospital gown I stole when I had my finger surgery. At the ward party, Evan wore his scrubs and he was a surgeon, too. We looked great. I even popped out the lenses of my high school glasses for Edward to wear.
Me and my doctors.
Halloween Parade at school.
Stay tuned for winter pictures!

1 comment: