Well in case you didn't hear, I'm growing up. Weird, I know. Here's what's been going on in my life for the past few months.
I graduated! Well, technically I'm still working on my internship. But I walked in the graduation ceremony and it was really cool.
My name was in the program! Just kidding, it really wasn't. It'll be in the August program.
I moved to California! A few days after graduation, I pushed off with Michael's family and we treked across the desert of Nevada to the Golden State.
I had a birthday! I'm the big 24 now. Mom sent a package which I opened with the help of my new roommates, Tomy (2), Elijah (4), and Tytus Andrew (5).
We went to Six Flags! We went with Michael's whole family and saw camels, a whale, dolphins, otters, and sea lions. It was actually really cold that day but we still had a blast.
I got engaged! Michael proposed on Mother's Day and it was a great surprise.
So that's me. A woman now. A graduate. An intern. A fiance. It's the new me. :)
can we still pinch your cheeks? and call you lil sis? how bout rachey-kins?
ReplyDeletecongratulations on many accounts. you're so wonderful, rachel. we love you tons n tons.