Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What To Wear

Alright my lovely sisters. Some of you may be asking yourselves "What should I wear to Rachel's wedding?" Others of you may be wondering "When is Rachel's wedding?" and Still there may be many of you thinking "Rachel is having a wedding??!?" In that case, I think you missed family prayer.

After much prayer and consideration and looking at Martha Stewart's website I've chosen white and yellow for wedding colors. Cute, I know. I really like how bright and fresh white looks so I want all of the girls in white dresses (not skirt/shirt combo if you can) and you can accessorize with yellow jewelry or sweaters or shoes. (just forget that I said sweaters...it'll be in August.) I'm having headbands made for each of my sisters so I've got your hair all taken care of. Menfolk will wear yellow ties and khaki pants. Is that doable? Just imagine how awesome we'll all look for family pictures! I can hardly wait.


F.A.Q.s
When is this shindig? Probably August 19th.
Where? Probably the Draper Temple.
When am I getting engaged? Probably never. Just kidding, it just feels that way.
When will you all get to meet Michael? Mark's wedding.

I Love you all!

4 comments:

  1. sounds great, rachel! i'm so excited to dress up for a wedding! any preferences about kids' clothes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how about for the kids we'll do the same for the adults--the girls in white dresses and the boys with yellow ties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James's first day of school is Aug 16, so I'd be coming stag. (We'll be in Utah early Aug most likely, and Jason is thinking about driving the kids back by himself while I stay for family events.) Don't change the date of your wedding just for our family, unless you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to dress up! Are yellow shoes allowed? (Because if I had some, I'd wear them.) Can we wear our hair up with the headbands, or does it have to be down? Can you help me practice long hair curls when I come out for John's wedding? Should we get our menfolk their own yellow ties, or do you have one in mind?

    ReplyDelete