The young women were asked if they wanted to learn and perform this dance. As a YW leader, I went along with it, and it was good exercise. There were three young women and three other adults dancing this at the ward Halloween party, 30 Oct 2010.
Jason saw me doing the zombie walk and said, "That's petulant Marcie right there!"
wow, that was a long dance! much longer than oompa loompa dance. thanks for sharing the funk of 40 thousand years. if you were in samoa you'd have powdered your hair and painted your face white. they love to dance to thriller at halloween.
ReplyDeleteMarcie that's totally impressive! you were seriously the best one up there too. I've watched that music video many times and you got the moves down really well. I'm so proud!
ReplyDeleteI raise a glass to the dedicated youth leaders in the world. I'm about as petulant as they come and have been in the young men program for about 10 years straight now. sigh. and sigh again. I agree that Marcie was the best up there. I noticed on the first ground touch, that she got down lower than all the other girls combined. Woot!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Marce, you ROCKED that dance! Totally RAD!
ReplyDeleteKatie